Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, 18 reads and no replies makes me think my original post concerning sidecars and the Drifter may have been posted in the wrong area. However, I saw nothing in the cruiser area as well to think it would do better there either. I am hoping that someone may be able to answer some of my original questions.

Anyone know the best area to get info on a Vulcan 800 Drifter and also to find out if anyone has any sidecar experience with one? Are there any specific message boards for the Drifter crowd or people with sidecars and Kawasaki bikes?

My local dealership is open today, so I hope to go get info from him and maybe get some pics as well. Trying to find out more about the 800 Drifter and what I can expect from it if I purchase one.

Thanks,
Huey

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

huey-somewhat of a unique request,but go to wal-mart and look in the magazine
rack-this month there is a buyers guide issue there with all types of cruiser parts
and the mfrg's addresses and websites-there is a complete section devoted to
sidecars in this magazine-i'm sure this will help you out

the drifter is awesome bike but i have never seen a sidecar for one :wink:

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
to add another question...........an 800, does it have the power for a loadaed sidecar.

not insulting it, but I would think the torque and power would react differently to 150lbs on the side rather than behind ya on the seat.

but I have never ridden a side car

·
Registered
5 Posts
800 Drifter handlebar risers

Hello,
Does anyone have risers for sale for the 800 drifter or recommend where I buy some?
Best,
Nomadken

1 - 10 of 10 Posts