Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Great vid, thanks for sharing. I still think that the motocops are more impressive, but this guy was way better than I'll ever be. I wonder how he'd do on one of the fully loaded patrol bikes.

·
Banned
752 Posts
So you mean there's more to riding a m/c than having 3k worth of bling on it?
I'm with you!!! 12K for the bike another 3-4K in bling. And everybody has to wear sunglasses to look at your chromed out machine.

·
Hey, lemme ride your bike
1,975 Posts
HOLY COW!! Is that the final test for the MSF test?! :)

Awesome video, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
That video was posted up on this site a while back, and it is indeed insane - I've never seen bike control of that caliber... just amazing. Not taking credit away from the guy at all... but what was he using for tyres? Chewing gum???

And I know full well I will NEVER have the kind of control that guy does.

Respek.

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Not taking credit away from the guy at all... but what was he using for tyres? Chewing gum???
Nothing special... very little of that was high speed where traction was an issue at all. That was all balance, "head and eyes", and brake/throttle control.

So much for MSF's "counterweighting" skills... even when he was moving at a walking pace, he was hanging off of the inside of the seat.

·
nu2kawi
2,707 Posts
Hope I never have to ride like that. Thats why I stay out of parking lots, although it does remind me of my MSF class.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts