Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure, but I think I have had it for the past week.......this really kinda blows. Its almost 1am and I am here

maybe I should wake my neighbors and see if they wanna go for a ride

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
i get fits of insomnia also, there are nights were i seem to roll over and look at the clock every 15mins, they last me about 2 or 3 nights then it catches up to me big time.

·
ram's lum anyone ??
315 Posts
i get fits of insomnia also, there are nights were i seem to roll over and look at the clock every 15mins, they last me about 2 or 3 nights then it catches up to me big time.
Same here. I work shift work (12 hrs) day's for 2 wks and then over to nights. Its hard on the body for sure.

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
I get it to mine develpoed later in life and I find is directly related to work and family strees. The less everyday problems the better I sleep at night...

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
probably work stress.

Monday, i get the privelage of putting a mother of 2 in jail. Her husband just got parole a few months ago, I have seen her with punch marks on her face.
some parts of my job just suck, but she has been stealing, and I dont have a choice unless I want to give up my paycheck.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Sorry you're having trouble sleeping. And I DO think it would be so funny if you woke up the neighbors inviting them to come riding with you! :)

·
Dio Dio Dio Dio
6,576 Posts
not sure, but I think I have had it for the past week.......this really kinda blows. Its almost 1am and I am here

maybe I should wake my neighbors and see if they wanna go for a ride

Wanna cure for insomnia?

Take an Economics class with the professor I had in college...
That guy was so boring he could dead people to sleep...

·
Propensity for velocity
2,222 Posts
My NLP class covered hypnotism over the weekend. My wife occasionally has trouble getting to sleep. I used it on her and she was out. Also using on myself to help with physical therapy.

We'll see how it works on my wrist, but it definately works for sleep. it is also great at helping you relax. my biggest problem during class was that after all the excercises I was so freaking relaxed I started to have trouble focusing.

·
2007 900 Classic
2,517 Posts
Two Benedryl tablets 45 mins before bed will put you out without any nasty affects in the morning. I have big time insomnia and take upto 4 tabs each night and have been doing this for about two years now. Benedryl as no known long term affects, and helps with my allergies as well.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Honestly I can feel you on that. I work 12am to 8am five nights a week and am going to school full time, it is forced insomnia though as opposed to an actual medical condition.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts