Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have had mine on my mean streak for a year or so. Much brighter the oem and really gets the attention.

·
Lookin' for a sunny day!
56 Posts
Do you get rid of the stock "lollipop" signals? It's probably not DOT approved, but that doesn't bother me much. I've just been wanting to get smaller turn signals at both ends. Any good suggestions for an 02 800 Classic?

·
Lookin' for a sunny day!
56 Posts
Anyone care to comment on this before it fades into the lower reaches of the forum. I really am curious about what other members have done to replace the stock turn signals. How easy they were to install, etc. Last chance.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
A lot of people say they aren't bright enough and are very directional... I personally have no experience. But I do know that I like being seen and having my intentions seens clearly. It might be the small thing that kept me from being hit.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have them on my meanstreak and I like them. I double up with hand signals when turning anyway,not too trusting of other people.It really cleans up the look of the back end.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I left my oem signals on...better to have too much in order to be seen (or hope that you're seen) than not enough.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts