Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I'm Back
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long Beach Show Facts - Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows

this weekend in Long Beach, CA Anyone here going? I am definitely going this year. I got a few coupons sent to me including one from progessive for a discount on tickets to get in and some from places I ordered parts from online. I here it's lots of fun but always had something going on, this year I am going to check it out.

·
I'm Back
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll bring the camera and post any good pics, of course I'll censor them so I only include the bikes but if any models do get into the pictures it will be an accident ;)

·
Registered
357 Posts
I plan to go. I have a 3 day pass and live close. Last year they let me in free. I didnt know untill I tried to buy tiket that they let Police and Fire personal in for free. Knots Berry farm Does the same thing this time a year For Police and Fire fighters... Just a tip for those that qualify

ps-- last year parking was free for all bikes! Im not sure if that has changed

·
I'm Back
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I plan to go. I have a 3 day pass and live close. Last year they let me in free. I didnt know untill I tried to buy tiket that they let Police and Fire personal in for free. Knots Berry farm Does the same thing this time a year For Police and Fire fighters... Just a tip for those that qualify

ps-- last year parking was free for all bikes! Im not sure if that has changed
I'll buy your ticket from you...for a discount ;)

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
I am surprised there has been so little buzz over the show this year. Yeah, there is not much new out there but I will be at it next weekend in Seattle.

BTW you SoCal 900 folks, did you see my post from last night that Progressive Suspension is looking for a 900 to do the final tune up of their new shock. They need the bike for about a week but you get to keep the shock (about $500 plus installation). I would be jumping all over it if I was in the area.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.