Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Hey there coyote, thats a nice bike ya have. I've been going through the videos on your site too, all nice. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
welcome

welcome to the board coyote :D nice looking group of bikes you have there :wink:
say , looks like i need to attend one of those amsterdam bike shows :shock:
for some riding tips :twisted: nice pics! :lol:

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome to the forum coyote.although im a cruiser,still like the looks of the crotch rockets :lol: nice pic's,big club..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welkom, in our club we have riders of all kind of Kawasaki's even still the old Z-models and this year we're planning a tour through Great Brittan in juli with about 35 members.

·
Registered
837 Posts
in '78. i was living in athens greece.friend and i took off and drove ( in a car )to amsterdam.then we went to copenhagen to see a friend and back to amsterdam before returning to greece.....what a ride thru yugoslavia,austria,germany and finally denmark...didnt want to leave...had a great time there :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Believe me, its still worth visiting.
In Holland we are quit progressive in the way we do things.
Like driving 300+ where you only allowed 120.
The cops can't get you because they have small cars.
At the moment the weather is cold and there will be snow this week so we have to be patient before we can drive again.
How is it over there ?
I've heard the cops are very difficult in your country.

·
Registered
837 Posts
well a hi of 65 and a low of 38 for tuesday.by friday it's going to be nice...going fishin saturday for redfish and spec trout in baffin bay.will ride in the evening.super bowl sunday..will ride in the morning.going to be in the 70's both days. :D real nice!!!!i remember very well the autobauns we traveled over their on our trip.we got passed by some cars and bikes like we were standing still.especially in germany.im good friends with most of the law in our county.when we want to speed...we take it to the local 1/4 mile race track..they are open for racing every friday until the new season starts.then they go back to 1/8 th mile points racing every third weekend of every month plus 1/4 mile racing every friday night....we have a blast there..its only 55 miles from my home.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

cops difficult? that depends,over here because we have different states it varies.
some states have zero tolerance for speeding,some are a bit more passive
the traffic laws change from state to state. most of the peeps i know that like to go fast
run at a track whether its 1/8 or 1/4 mile where saftey is controlled. the risk of hurting someone else is taken out of the picture.i race my bike and my car at the track at believe that's where racing should be done.you may be able to tell i'm not an advocate of street racing or high speed driving on public roads-our hiways are not designed for that kind of driving so it can become dangerous. although there are some roads in texas that are very suitable for high speed driving and i can't say my speedo has never seen 145 a few times :twisted:
i was even stopped once in tx clocked at 147mph by a texas trooper who was driving a mustang and he said he was glad i stopped cause he did'nt think he was gonna be able to catch me and he really wanted to see what i had under the hood :lol: -no ticket :shock:
he was a nice guy and said that if i would have been any where else i'd be in jail but since i was away from any town on a flat section of deserted hiway he let me go,but as a rule over here police really enforce speed limits and rightfully so imo

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
I've had a few city cops try to make a U turn and give me tickets, luckily I spot them from a distance and make myself scarce, I've been trying not to speed though, I think that'll be easier.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts