Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
Hey Busa. Pics, please. We like to see bikes. And women (but that is another forum)

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
Never mind. Just saw it on the other thread. Beautiful bike.

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
hey Busa.

never been a fan on the looks of your machine, but i definitely respect it. Would love to have a go on one!!

Welcome to the forum.
So do you have a Kawi as well?

·
Old Geez
48 Posts
Busa, welcome to the forum! That mofo looks like it goes real fast! Errr, does it? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

·
Old Geez
48 Posts
Busa, welcome to the forum! That mofo looks like it goes real fast! Errr, does it? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

·
Old Geez
48 Posts
:mrgreen: Busa, welcome to the forum! That mofo looks like it goes real fast! Errr, does it? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It sounds more like....

1ST GEAR: YOURRRRRRR
2ND GEAR: GONNAAAAAAAAAAA
3RD GEAR: DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........ :wink:

lol, four for the price of 1!..thats funny...:smile:

·
Old Geez
48 Posts
It sounds more like....

1ST GEAR: YOURRRRRRR
2ND GEAR: GONNAAAAAAAAAAA
3RD GEAR: DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........ :wink:

lol, four for the price of 1!..thats funny...:smile:
Huh. Only has three gears. Hmmm:shock:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You do realize thats like 140 mph right? :shock: At least it is for the ZX-14...not that I'd know or anything :-D

Anyway, welcome to the forum, Busa. Nice bike!
///////////////////////////////THANKS\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Hey I Love your Avatar... Oldsmobile RULES!! Is that cutlass, cutlass s or 442? I currently own a 69 Oldsmobile 442, which is getting restored right at this moment but i do have a few pics..

·
I'm your Huckleberry
3,317 Posts
///////////////////////////////THANKS\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Hey I Love your Avatar... Oldsmobile RULES!! Is that cutlass, cutlass s or 442? I currently own a 69 Oldsmobile 442, which is getting restored right at this moment but i do have a few pics..]
Wow...thats very nice looking! Really clean.

Mine is actually none of the above. Its a Cutlass Supreme. And trust me when I tell you, it was a major pain to find the correct door panels and seat covers (which are different from the 442 and Cutlass S). I actually started with a 69 Cutlass S...parents bought it for me when I was 13. Ended up finding this 68 when I was 15...spent pretty much every dime I made over the next 5 years on it, and finally got it on the road. I parked it a couple years ago (had some front suspension issues), but am having it inspected tomorrow...hopefully back on the road shortly after! :biggrin:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BAD @SS!!! SHE IS PRETTY AND YES I AM WELL AWARE HOW HARD IT IS TOO FIND NOS PARTS FOR THESE CARS.

WHAT MOTOR 350,400 OR 455?

CONGRATS ON GETTING HER BACK ON THE ROAD, YOU GONNA BRING HER DOWN TO MARLEY STATION MALL 1 DAY?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts