Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Names Nate, Im a new rider got experience on and off and I was just given my my very first bike, a 79' kz1000 st. im here to find help becuase Cus I know Im gonna need it.

·
Union Strong
1,142 Posts
:worthless:

Welcome, yes we like pictures.........

·
Obfuscation Engineer
6,704 Posts
Hi, Names Nate, Im a new rider got experience on and off and I was just given my my very first bike, a 79' kz1000 st. im here to find help becuase Cus I know Im gonna need it.
You have plenty in common with StealthViper . He is going through a rebuild / restore .
Beware of ELR658 , Steell , Zorro and myself . Between our noob bashing , differing opinions and vast experience (i speak for all our over inflated egos here) there is a grain of truth .
Mfolkes is just plain the first , best , most helpful , seemingly bottomless pit of useful information and links about the Gen I ,II and III aircoolers I have ever not met ( other than here :D ) . There are many others here I neglected to mention by name that are far removed from being keyboard commandos and are more than willing to help . All I or anyone here might ask is that you teach what you learn . Enjoy

~kop

·
Road Pirate
451 Posts
Avast Nate! This be a piratical welcome to our little band of scallywags. I be Capt. Redbeard, your guide to all questions havin' ta do with pirates. Now on a motorcycle forum, I am not very busy beating out answers with me hook. Come ta think of it, the last one I did with me peg leg. Had to replace the keyboard though.
Anyway, yer KZ100ST is a fine machine to start out on so fix it well, and treat her right.
Arrg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts