Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace my seat, It's fine around town but the long rides are brutal on the backside. Tell me what you think...

·
Registered
3 Posts
:lol: The Mustang vintage is worth the price. :p

I bought mine the day after I signed the papers.

I'll attach a bigger pic so you can see them on the bike...

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Lot's of Mustang seat fans out there. I too paused before shelling out big money - hey, the bike came with a seat! Here's a way to save a little. J&P Cycles out of Iowa, has this thing called the Gold Club. It costs a little to join, but you get a gift cert that you can use right away and you get 10% off any day and 15% off on special days. That's on anything you order. I knew I'd be ordering the seat and some other stuff, so I joined the Gold Club and ordered on a day when they had the 15% off - so I saved around $70. Here's a link to their web site.

http://www.jpcycles.com/

I've been really happy with them. Oh, and the seat for my bike wasn't in the catalog or on the web, so I just called them and they special ordered it! Nice folks.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

been buying from them folks for years-they have a great selection
of stuff for metrics-and a ton for H/D's
alot of the h/d stuff can be modified for our bikes and they have some decent prices thru the club :wink:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for everones input, I've decided to go with the mustang vintage wide with back rest not all I have to do is find the best price. the lowest I've found is $574.00 w/free shipping but he last time I bought from them it took forever, or atleast 2 weeks, to get my saddlebags. I'd love to know if anybody knows of a cheaper place. JP's looks good and have alot of stuff, but I've got they're price beat.
Thanks again

·
Registered
837 Posts
i think the mustang and the corbin seats are all good...i bought the corbin for my comfort...been on 400 mile ride with no hot spots or a$$ problems and they are all about the same price so which ever you choose..i think you and your cheeks will be very much satisfied over the stock seat 8) thats for sure.....i know i was 8)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry if I missed it elsewhere, but what bike do you have?.. And what Mustang seat are you looking for?. I agree with everyone else,,, the Mustang is well worth the price.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I've done my research and the best price I've found is $524.00 to the door. Actually 2 places came in at that price.
Discount cycle parts was 501.60 w/free shipping but I have to pay taxes on it the other place is A&B Extreme Suzukiand I'll be buying from them because of their great customer service, I found her them through ebay.
I'm an insurance agent for the 5th largest insurance company in America and customer service is very important to me. Who I work for is not a secret, I just don't feel right about mentioning their name, it could look tacky or inappropriate here. That whole person gain thing.
Anyway thanks for all your input and if someone knows a cheaper place please let me know soon[/url]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts