Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'd like to figure out which model 94 ninja 600 i just bought. i've read about an "E", "D", "C", etc.

I was told mine is a 600R, but I'd like to see the different models and learn what the differences were between them.

Is there anywhere I can do that online? I'm planning on buying a shop manual, but don't have one yet...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Your local Kawi dealer can tell you what model you have.
If you look at the bottom of the fairing under the motor it should say something like 600 R. And on the tail section.
Also around the steering head there should be a tag that tells you the model info.
Good luck with your bike. :roll:

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Also the model will be up on the Forks or down on the frame... It usually will say the number of cc's then a letter for the model number.

My Spectre is a750N....the 550 is an A model....Kawi made many different models of the sames bike and it can be very confusing.

If you get a Kawasaki repair manual for it ..they have a recognition guide in the back that tell what each model is and what the VIN number range is.

Good luck and Ride Safe,

Heather

·
Registered
16 Posts
Using the Haynes repair book i found out my 1993 600r is a C model according to their guide.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts