Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can pick up a 94 gpz 500 with a brand new paint job , full farings, and dual f1 exhaust. with a helmet already not sure what kind. The guy had to lay it down to avoid a dog and broke off the right side mirror and rear brake pedal. but because of the accident he bought the full farings and got a sweet paint job. It has 17+k and sounds strong and doesnt smoke. the guy is asking 1,000 for the bike and the helmet. This will be my first bike and dont want anything too big. Is this worth getting

·
Registered
16 Posts
jeremyvaldez03 said:
i can pick up a 94 gpz 500 with a brand new paint job , full farings, and dual f1 exhaust. with a helmet already not sure what kind. The guy had to lay it down to avoid a dog and broke off the right side mirror and rear brake pedal. but because of the accident he bought the full farings and got a sweet paint job. It has 17+k and sounds strong and doesnt smoke. the guy is asking 1,000 for the bike and the helmet. This will be my first bike and dont want anything too big. Is this worth getting
If you get it, dont use the helmet.

Dont trust your life on a helmet you dont know. It could be bad and you would not know it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I highly suggest you check out the frame as well. He had to replace the fairing, so that means there must have been significant damage (or he just really wanted the full fairing). Other than that, it sounds decent to me.

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
jeremyvaldez03,

I agree with ispeed on the frame....check to make sure there are no cracks or any other structural damage. Might be hard to see with all the body parts on it.

If the bike is running well then $1000 isen't too much....It sounds like a good deal to me....

Put up a pic if you get it. :)

Heather

1 - 5 of 5 Posts