Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D Well my new but slightly used (4000 miles on it) 09 Blue Voyager ABS toy arrived late Thursday night, dealer found that shippers would have been longer to deliver so he trucked it up from GA. to OH. himself. Had to work Friday so didn't have a chance to ride except around town a bit, played on it some on Saturday, but took it on a short 100 mile road trip today with the wife, and all I can say it **WOW** I love this thing. :D :D

Got to get some pictures of it yet, only thing I really don't like is that it looks like the windshield has been cut down some and I prefer an over sized windshield, also will have to get rear speakers, and some highway pegs, etc. also waiting on on my shark helmet to come but that is back ordered till December 1.

·
Despicably Incorrigible
13,699 Posts
:D :D Well my new but slightly used (4000 miles on it) 09 Blue Voyager ABS toy arrived late Thursday night, dealer found that shippers would have been longer to deliver so he trucked it up from GA. to OH. himself. Had to work Friday so didn't have a chance to ride except around town a bit, played on it some on Saturday, but took it on a short 100 mile road trip today with the wife, and all I can say it **WOW** I love this thing. :D :D

Got to get some pictures of it yet, only thing I really don't like is that it looks like the windshield has been cut down some and I prefer an over sized windshield, also will have to get rear speakers, and some highway pegs, etc. also waiting on on my shark helmet to come but that is back ordered till December 1.
I saw a blue one at my local dealer, it was gorgeous ! Hope you enjoy your new ride ! Congratulations !

·
Registered
176 Posts
Awsome, Congrats on the bike, and welcome to the forum. It's gonna be a long winter for you. Although to tell you the truth its been a mild November for us buckeyes up to now. So enjoy it while you can. Will check back for pics later!!

·
Every day is a good ride
1,895 Posts
Ya know.... must say... they may be good looking bikes and have great reviews and my sour grape is that I don't have one and that I really want one. Where was I...congratulations ride safe.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all, going to get some Meguiar's tomorrow and wipe it down and get some pics, I love the Utopia seat that was with it when it came. Makes it great for solo, but have to take it off for the wife and I together. Can't wait for the spring rides to start, I can tell its going to be a loooong cold winter, need to figure a way to bring her in the house and out of that cold garage.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Thanks all, going to get some Meguiar's tomorrow and wipe it down and get some pics, I love the Utopia seat that was with it when it came. Makes it great for solo, but have to take it off for the wife and I together. Can't wait for the spring rides to start, I can tell its going to be a loooong cold winter, need to figure a way to bring her in the house and out of that cold garage.

Well, I see this still hasn't happened.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.