Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Just picked up my bike after it's 500 mile service. Now I can exceed 4000RPM. It is a lot easier to ride and a lot more fun. I know I am limited to 6000RPM for another 500 miles but this is a huge difference! :D :D

·
Registered
269 Posts
Congrats and good luck at keeping under 6000rpm. Me and a friend just picked up a 93 ex500 last Saturday, I have to admit I greatly under estimated that bike for years. Fun starts around 7000 rpm and it is very impressive and fun as hell. Now we are trying to find me one to play with, so I can give the 750r a break. But man that 500 handles like a dream after muscleing the 750 for so long.
So grat choice in bike no matter what level of skill, and stay safe. :lol:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
500miles

500miles...seems like a great time to go on a trip this weekend so tha tyou can enjou the freedom of the road and let it rev on up...nice to hear you chatting...Have you looked into so freeway blaster horns yet for your 500? Fiamm has a hi and lo that will crank out like 132db, very loud so that even someone in a cadillac or lincoln can hear you if you want...Just a safety thought

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Lori03Ninja500R said:
:D Just picked up my bike after it's 500 mile service. Now I can exceed 4000RPM. It is a lot easier to ride and a lot more fun. I know I am limited to 6000RPM for another 500 miles but this is a huge difference! :D :D
Yes its a good feeling!! Now you can ROCK!!!
I just turned 3800 miles since October, not much since then, but I can't believe how fast those miles rack up!!! Have fun!! :wink:

·
Registered
60 Posts
145 miles and counting until my 1,000 mile break in period on my 2004 zx6r. Believe me, I will open it up as soon as I can.

Yes, mileage adds up quick. I had 0 miles when I got the bike 2 weeks ago. Just too fun to leave sitting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts