Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all this seems like a great community, so thanks in advance for taking a look, and helping me out.

i have a KX80 engine .. well i believe to be a KX80 engine. But it is in need of some parts. i have done some digging around and i believe i have found enough websites to order the parts. HOWEVER, from looking at the pictures i am unsure of exactly what year this engine is from! and finding the correct part that will fit 100% seems to be a difficault challenge. So my quest brings me here, to the wise over sear's that you are. :)

i am attaching the pictures of the engine. and please if you can shed any light on this matter please post.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya the thing is. that i assume the cog on the bottom right hand side is the water pump cog. so it could not be that old as it would be air cooled. oh, and if you cant guess what the missing parts are. i am attepting to find the part that covers the engine. proving a right challenge.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.