Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sprinting G-Man
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I awoke this morning with the memory of a vivid dream. It was a beautiful sunny day and I got out the Nomad and started cruising. Not long into the ride, the sky started getting ugly and the rain started coming down. I pulled over in a parking lot with a canopy to don my rain gear when an older gentleman pulled up on a sport bike for the same reason. He began to strike up a conversation and reached out to shake my hand. I just remember thinking...wow; everywhere I go bikers are just the friendliest people. That's when I woke up. Even though it was raining, I remember feeling happier on that "dream" ride than I have since winter hit. Can't wait until spring. :grin:

Just thought I'd share,
Scott

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Scotty Luv said:
OK, I awoke this morning with the memory of a vivid dream. It was a beautiful sunny day and I got out the Nomad and started cruising. Not long into the ride, the sky started getting ugly and the rain started coming down. I pulled over in a parking lot with a canopy to don my rain gear when an older gentleman pulled up on a sport bike for the same reason. He began to strike up a conversation and reached out to shake my hand. I just remember thinking...wow; everywhere I go bikers are just the friendliest people. That's when I woke up. Even though it was raining, I remember feeling happier on that "dream" ride than I have since winter hit. Can't wait until spring. :grin:

Just thought I'd share,
Scott
Scott.....that was my hand you were shaking! But I ride a Classic. lol :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
aint no sickness, just like an amputee can still feel his limb, your feeling out for rides..

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sunny and 53 degrees with dry, salt-free roads............that is a dream here!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Scotty Luv said:

Just thought I'd share,
Scott
Okay, now you're dreaming about living inside this forum. Worst case of snow disease I've seen so far, must be time for a sun break. If all else fails and you can't shake the dream it must be time to cart your ride down south, would sure like to hear about a ride through Mexico.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
It's a migratory bug!!!!!!

We have those dreams in June-July.
Now it's summer downunder and the bug's gone north to you guys.
Went for a ride today with a mate along the Great Ocean Road. It was a sunny 98 degrees. Great lunch at an outdoor cafe. Sportsbikes and Cruisers everywhere. Too hot for leathers. Just Draggin jeans, leather vest, gloves and openfaced helmet. Ahhhhh...........

Meantime, you guys up north please take good care of the bug and we'll gladly take it off your hands come June. No rush.

;-)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Lee_2061 said:
We have those dreams in June-July.
Now it's summer downunder and the bug's gone north to you guys.
Went for a ride today with a mate along the Great Ocean Road. It was a sunny 98 degrees. Great lunch at an outdoor cafe. Sportsbikes and Cruisers everywhere. Too hot for leathers. Just Draggin jeans, leather vest, gloves and openfaced helmet. Ahhhhh...........

Meantime, you guys up north please take good care of the bug and we'll gladly take it off your hands come June. No rush.

;-)
That does it, i'm getting me a winter place down under!

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
Lee_2061 said:

;-)
oh don't worry. between myself and the rest of us in the snow belt, the bug will be fat and juicy by the time he is ready for you ! :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts