Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and purring just as purty as you please 8)

my 1600classic arrived a little while ago,she's uncrated,fueled up and ready to go :D
came in without a hitch and without a mark on her :p started right up instantly
and boy does it have a sweet sound for factory pipes-i'm stoked!!

gonna ride her home and start bolting on the goodies
man, i didn't think today was ever gonna get here-but the baby's home now and
its all good!!! :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
COngrats on the new machcine. Isn't funny how the anticipation for a new bike brings back those childhood daze of waiting for Christmas to arrive. I never thought this past Wed. would never come when I picked up my Vulcan. BTW love the bike, already put 500 miles on her, now about that stock seat....
I think my 6 month old son will be a bike freak like myself and an my wife. I started the bike up, sat him on the tank, and he immediatly went for the throttle. Let us know what type of goodies you will throwing on that bad machine of yours.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sweet...... I suppose you'll be goin' in for the 600 mile check this evening???? :wink: Whatcha boltin' on? Inquiring minds need to know... :D Have fun with it, Bike!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
re

thanks guys! i got it home and washed it first thing :D
then i promptly removed the [email protected]# seat off the fender,put on the fringed
grips,mounted my 2way radio.
still waiting for parts to arrive,engine guard on factory backorder :roll:
fork bullets coming,4" risers will be installed,got the factory vulcan
windscreen in the floor ready to mount today and have to go over all the nuts and bolts today too-but this afternoon ridin to the beach 8)

·
Registered
11 Posts
windscreen

Where and what windsceens would you guys reccomend...the kawasaki or someone elses. Prices would be helpful also.

Thanks

Marc

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
re

i like memphis shades just because of the variety of them and the fact
that they come off so quick-this oem screen i have now has no adjustment either which bites :roll:

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I've been out of town for 2 weeks and am trying to catch up on the forum but just had to jump in here and say Congrat's on the new wheels!!!

I'll work my way up in the postings!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey, Freedom, why not work your way up in the STATE. Give me an email if you're heading this way :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts