Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!!!

I have recently been looking a the Ducati Motorbikes does anyone know about/have any experience with/thoughts on this line?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

where you been? :lol:

don't know much about the ferrari of sport bikes other than they ain't CHEAP :shock:
there is a guy in our chapter who owns a 749 but don't ride it much-he always complains
of high prices on service,parts,etc.-but he raves about the bike and the quality of the
engineering -i've never riden it , afraid i might break something i can't afford to replace :lol:
i think the least expensive bike they make is around 12k :wink:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been trying to find this site i had it saved in faves on my other comp and forgot to transfer all of my faves to the new computer when i got it... but I'm finally back!!!

anyway! i will NOT be getting a ducati then!! i didnt know they were tha expensive..i could hack it but if i can get a bike thats almost as good, i'll go for it especially for my first bike!!

i'll look into ducati again a few years from now with some experience under my belt

thanks BA!!!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

they do make a pretty snazzy 800 bike with a msrp of $7995.00
i think that is the least expensive one :D

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!

IF for some reason you don't want a Kawasaki...Triumph Daytona has a really awesome 600 that has a 2 year UNlimited mileage warranty...definately worth a look...and then again our cousin to Kawasaki/Suzuki has the GSX6R. Although Kawasaki ZX-10R is advertising the first production bike with Titanium Valves...look closely at the Suzuki 600 as they too are using the Titanium valves. Suzuki has also changed some other things in this years model...and Honda is no slouch either. Personally IF I HAD SOME MONEY I'd BUY A ZX-10R and not worry, at my age, about ever having to buy another bike. The zx-6r or rr are both nice bikes, so is the Suzuki, the Daytona (Awesome), Honda...Yamaha has a couple new bikes too this year...but...alas I'm primarily a KAWASAKI fan.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Naw I'll be wanting me a Kawi!!! or maybe even a yamaha!! but a Kawi is my first choice... just look at that beauty in my sig tag!!!

althought I'd go for a smaller bike my first time around but I'll work my way up to it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts