Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:grin: :grin: :grin: I love it got 250 miles on it a bad a** bike.
Now have to wait for the full race pipes. You guys got ???'s ask?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thats funny...i could have swore that i posted on this thread before ninjagirl. I would hope I would be notified if my post was deleted. o well.

Very cool bike helicopter. I like that color.

·
Registered
65 Posts
what have you ridden previously and how does it compare? mainly I want to know how it compares and contrasts to the 03-04 ZX-6R and all the other 600cc supersports.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Very nice!

I was in the local dealer yesterday, where I got my 2001 Ninja 6R from, and they had a 2005 6R in blue and it looked stunning.

I really like undertail exhausts.

·
Registered
512 Posts
man those r beautifull bikes. kinda wish i had previous riding before i got my 500 so i could have got one of them :?

but hey im happy with the 500 :grin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very sick bike, awesome color btw.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
black500r said:
man those r beautifull bikes. kinda wish i had previous riding before i got my 500 so i could have got one of them :?

but hey im happy with the 500 :grin:
Thats what I'm thinking too :p Great bike man! That color looks sweet on it!

·
Registered
613 Posts
I didn't like the new 6R when I saw it in the bike mags, but I saw the whole line up a few months ago at the International Bike show in Long Beach and it looks pretty sweet. I'm still torn between the 04 and 05 as far as looks go, but all the extra performance goodies put in to the 05 make it a far better bike.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I sat on the blue 2005 6R I referred to above yesterday and it felt smaller than mine (maybe the exhaust under the seat adds to this perception).

The handle bars felt lower and not as wide from each bar end.

I would have liked to have had a test ride.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi can you tell me wot the finish quality is like? Have to make me mind up next week to tell the dealer wot colour I want but not sure of the durability of the titanium colour.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bodmin636 said:
Hi can you tell me wot the finish quality is like? Have to make me mind up next week to tell the dealer wot colour I want but not sure of the durability of the titanium colour.

The finish is great no finger prints. looks alot better in person.
My bud down the street got the lime green one it's nice but loud and
finger prints all over it you have to wipe it down all the time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice bike man! Congrats on the purchase. I saw these bikes for the first time this Friday. I sat on a blue one and liked it alot. They had titanium, blue and red in stock. I'm thinking about getting one myself now. Nice bike, sweet new look and good deal going on with rates. Just torn between the titanium and blue.

How much should i be expecting otd ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts