Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The 717
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost sold my 900 back in September but the deal didn't happen. As it turns out, I'm glad it didn't because I was able to ride up until the beginning of this month. After the orginal deal didn't happen, I forgot to delete my Craigslist post and received a call. As of Saturday, the 900 is no longer mine. It was truly sad seeing it leave on a trailer. It's also sad seeing an empty space in my garage. The good news is I am in the marked for anothter bike and I am glad I have a choice. I really liked my 900 and had no problems. I think it is an outstanding bike and will probably regret not keeping it and just adding another bike to my garage. With that being said, I will have fun looking for another bike. I hope to have another one by early spring.

·
Registered
15,327 Posts
Congrats on the sale and good luck deciding what your next ride will be. I can't wait for that time myself!

·
The 717
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know that feeling on all counts Travis. I've regretted selling a couple of mine.

Go Sport-Tour!!! :biggrin:
One of my biggest regrets was selling my Jeep. It was one of the best vehicles I've had. Now I'm stuck with rear wheel drive Jag in the northeast. That thing has got to go.

I respect the sport tourers but its just not my thing. I spent some time on an FJR and I wasn't feeling it. I have to stick with the low tech V-twin thing. It's just a match made in heaven for me. :p

·
The 717
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on the sale and good luck deciding what your next ride will be. I can't wait for that time myself!
Thanks, this should be a fun process. I have several more options this time around. I do plan on buying a used in the near future for a bobber project. That should be real fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts