Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shock:I can not believe it but it has been snowing since 9 am this morning.Did you northerners wish this upon us.LOL:snow: :snow:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
I'm not going to deny nor confirm the ill intent of those of us in the northern extremes of the continent but if you continue to flag in front of us that your riding year round, you have to reap your rewards

·
Official Bug Taster
361 Posts
I feel your pain Bojunior. It's been snowing here in south east Louisiana since around 2pm. I parked the bike 2 days ago and it was only 70 degrees!

·
Registered
995 Posts
I rode to work today, 32 degrees going in and 38 coming home. It was "DRY" though.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I feel sorry for my bike out there in the cold,I might put an electric blanket on it so it will think its still in Texas.LOL This sucks,:mad: I was going to get to ride this weekend because i was off,i havent been able to ride in 9 days. My wife had surgery 3 weeks ago and I have had to stay with her when i was off and that has put a dampner on her riding to because she won't be able to ride until next year.Oh well it will get better.:smile:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I rode to work today, 32 degrees going in and 38 coming home. It was "DRY" though.
Man those are cold mornings,but most of the time the ride home makes up for it.

·
but still a NooBie
1,104 Posts
Snowing here in Bastrop (no, not Texas!) from about 2pm up until about dark.
Zero accumulation (which is a good thing).

We see about 1-2 inches of snow about once every five or six years.

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
keep that crap down there!!!!!! I want to get in a couple of more rides before the white stuff hits.:smile: :smile: :smile:

·
Bug Killer Extraordinaire
490 Posts
last 2 days the frost has been so bad, it might as well be snow.
it was 27 this morning. just a little to slick for me

·
Registered
766 Posts
you didn't know we could make voodoo dolls that resemble Texas? And put them in the freezer?:lol:

This table was clear of all ills last night

·
Registered
167 Posts
Must be all that global warming

·
TRIPLE NUT
240 Posts
yes we did wish it on you...lol

wife talked to her friend last nite in new orleans..they have snow too
and the whole town was shutting down over a half inch..

·
Registered
153 Posts
It was great to watch it snow here on Lake Jacksonville yesterday. Of course it was almost 40 degrees so it melted as soon as it touched anything, but still it was great to sit in the hot tub and watch it fall all around us. It is almost like really having winter for a day or so anyway. I am more than happy to miss a few days of riding for at least some change in weather.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Its really to bad you guys will have to wait until the weekend to ride. Try waiting (praying) for good weather in April to ride.

·
Night Rider
802 Posts
A little further south here we received some small pellet sized hail, you couldn't feel it hit you but you could see it. Today it is bright and sunny and 45°. Hopefully it warms up a bit more tomorrow for our Toys for Tots run.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts