1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Well, it's about time! Hooray for Jimmy! You're the best. Thanks so much for bringing us all together.

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree Julie.

I have had the great pleasure to Meet the Man in person and look forward to it again. Without the hard work and dedication our little slice of heaven here would not be possible.

Thanks for all you do, whether it be providing us a place to talk Kawasaki Motorcyles or giving us great customer service when we order parts, your efforts are not lost with me.

THANKS!!!

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Very nice!!!!!!!! :):):)

Jim...kudos to you and a huge thanks to you for sharing this great place with us. It has been my pleasure to meet you and know you and I look forward to seeing you again this next July.

Congrats on honorary member for January 2006!

Happy New Year!!!

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
A well deserved & sincere congratulations big Jim!

Thank you for making these forums possible. You have created a place that has provided many a fun hour for a lot of people not to mention the shared knowledge & experiences we have all benefited from.
I do look forward to making it to Red Lodge in a year or 2 & meeting you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Great Choice! Congratulations Jim, thank you for sponsoring this wonderful place for us all to come and commune.

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Great choice!! This place wouldn't be here without him. Thanks for giving us a great place to come and discuss motorcycles and other issues, and to have fun with friends who have similar interests. It is greatly appreciated.

CONGRATS Jim!!

·
UBER CLUB MEMBER #2
13,839 Posts
Whoohooo!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jim, congrats on the honor!!!!!!!!!!!

got to say though that spok sure got 2 of the best looking guys together in those first 2 pictures!!!!!

really looking forward to seeing you guys all again in July

thanks for this forum and congrats!!!!!

Deron

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1600pilot said:
Whoohooo!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jim, congrats on the honor!!!!!!!!!!!

got to say though that spok sure got 2 of the best looking guys together in those first 2 pictures!!!!!

really looking forward to seeing you guys all again in July

thanks for this forum and congrats!!!!!

Deron
can't take all the credit, I mined Whistle Cleans Photobucket

·
UBER CLUB MEMBER #2
13,839 Posts
spok said:
can't take all the credit, I mined Whistle Cleans Photobucket
doesn't really matter who took em.....with Jim and me in them ......therrrrrrrrrrr great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ispeed77 said:
nice choice Dave, congrats Jim ! who deserves it more than the man (and woman, don't forget about Laurie !) that makes this place happen !
laurie you said?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts