1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sprinting G-Man
4,169 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, not very good weather for riding is it Scotty? Well, you could always move to the South. Much milder weather here. I am however moving to Oklahoma in about three weeks. Weather is not as good there, but the scenery is beautiful. Gonna be a big change from riding in the swamps. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Scotty, there seems to be something wrong with your neighborhood...I think somebody stole all of your trees...you guys should call the arbor cops

·
Sprinting G-Man
4,169 Posts
tileandslate said:
Scotty, there seems to be something wrong with your neighborhood...I think somebody stole all of your trees...you guys should call the arbor cops
Yeah, the subdivision is pretty new. The trees are there but they're kind of small. They should come in nicely in about 20 or 30 years. :? Hope I'm around to see it. :neutral:

Scott

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Thanks BRlawman for sharing!

I think Scotty needs a little therapy. :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
you say near the mississippi border? where exactly? I used to live in Morgan City and New Orleans and wondering if that is up by Vicksburg?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I think so too Whistle. Maybe a week or so in the South would be just what he needs. I'll bet that if he brought his bike down here he would be sure to make a "speedy" recovery! :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spok, those pics were taken in St. Francisville, La. Yesterday I rode to Natchez, MS and then on to Jackson, Ms along the beautiful Natchez trace. We had two Vulcan 800A's, a Honda VTX 1300, 1100 Shadow Sabre, and Shadow 600 VLX. Unfortunately, nobody thought to bring a camera! :roll:

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
BRlawman said:
Yeah, I think so too Whistle. Maybe a week or so in the South would be just what he needs. I'll bet that if he brought his bike down here he would be sure to make a "speedy" recovery! :D

There ya go Scotty! It's not so hopeless after all. Hitch up a trailer and get your bike down there and ride with BRlawman. :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
BRlawman said:
Spok, those pics were taken in St. Francisville, La. Yesterday I rode to Natchez, MS and then on to Jackson, Ms along the beautiful Natchez trace. We had two Vulcan 800A's, a Honda VTX 1300, 1100 Shadow Sabre, and Shadow 600 VLX. Unfortunately, nobody thought to bring a camera! :roll:
thanks lawman...hearing the name st. francisville, brings back memories

·
Sprinting G-Man
4,169 Posts
No vacation until April. :x
Maybe I can call in depressed. :wink: ...The doc said take 1500 cc's of Nomad and call him in the morning. hehehehe :grin:

Scott

·
Sprinting G-Man
4,169 Posts
I wonder if the bike should be registered as a mood elevating drug. :D :D :D
...hmm...when I ride carefully, the Nomad is a controled substance. hehehe :twisted:
Scott

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'd get a second opinion from that Doctor. The 1500 cc's of Nomad sounds great, but probably gonna need a week or two to see if you start to feel the full effects. Also to see if there are any side effects like a slightly sore rear, bugs in your teeth and an uncontrollable smile. :twisted:

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
I'm watching TV and the OCC boys are getting rained on at one of their shows. Senior is under a tent trying to keep it from blowing away. Good thing they weren't out riding in it. They would certainly need a perscription for that. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts