Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
You can get it right on his website....ridelikeapro.com He has a ladies version and also Ride Like a Pro 111, his most recent.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I've heard about this video. Is it good? Worth the $30?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yes it is very good..especially helpful in slow riding such as parking lots and evasive tactics and cornering. The number 111 covers everthing in number 11 plus a lot more.

·
VRA National President
203 Posts
Excellent videos and highly recommended. I bought his first video and have to say that after watching, my slow maneuvering skills improved DRASTICLY! I not only practiced what he taught but continue to practice slow tight circles all of the time. He doesn't sell #1 or #2 anymore because #3 includes everything from #1 and #2 plus more.

Because of the videos, I think I've become more adept at slow tight maneuvering than most of the people I ride with. I make U-turns on back roads without even thinking about it and I get yelled at all of the time. I now find it weird that people struggle with U-turns and are annoyed by them. As further testimony, I later took the Advanced Rider Course and thought it was super easy, almost a waste of my time - again, all of the credit going to the videos.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
That's a great endorsement, Slicks. Thank you.

/me goes to add this DVD to my Christmas list :p

·
Registered
43 Posts
I agree. His stuff is worth every cent and then some. Like MSF says, the more you know, the better it gets. I think I have learned more from Jerry Palladino and David Hough than anyone else. Both are highly recommended.

David Hough writes for Motorcycle Consumer News and has several books out including "Proficient Motorcycling" and "More Proficient Motorcycling". You can get these and others of his books from The Whitehorse Press. Their link is www.whitehorsepress.com/ .

·
Registered
223 Posts
Spookyb4 said:
Where can I get one? Would like to get the one for my wife. :D
Jerry is from Clearwater and I have seen his live demonstrations with his wife and students many times....he is very good and quite an entertainer. It is amazing what he can do with a large motorcycle but I wouldn't want to have to pay his floorboard replacement costs !!!
ED

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Well worth it... Ithink RLAP IV is the lastest....might be on cruiser customing also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts