Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Santa... I would like a medium in Black.

I own the Joe Rocket Luna jacket in black, but had I seen this one, I'd have Kawasaki across my chest. This jacket looks really nice. Maybe people would be able to recognize I'm a girl without me having to lift my visor. ;)

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
NOT FAIR!!!! :mad:

I talked to my "Santa" and told him how much I would just LOVE this Kawasaki jacket....his response was that he would just LOVE a new Corbin solo seat for his Nad.......can't win!!!:frown:

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Welcome to the happy world of living in a two m/c house, Cheri!

Darrell asked me to look for some insulated gloved that he left here.

I found: 5 rainsuits, 2 pair of m/c gloves he'll never wear, 2 helmet bags, and 6 sets of insulated underwear that he uses to ride in.

I did find some gloves, but not the ones he wants.
:lol: You do bring up a good point though...having TWO m/c bikes and riders is going to slow our bling buying down :shock:

So...can you use any of those items you found?!!! :tongue:

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
So that means you're getting a pink helmet then? Or pink leather streamers for your handle bar ends? How will anyone know you're a woman biker if you don't have pink on? :-D
NO PINK!!!!!

Actually, that's part of the reason I like this jacket!!! It has the feminine touches and embroidery so other riders will know I am female!!! I used to think my ponytail hanging out from the back of my helmet would help, but then I realized that most male bikers have one too!!! :shock:

Of course, if the jacket fits tight enough, they should figure it out when they pass me :wink:

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
I like having people not knowing who's on that bike. It changes peoples perception of you. One twist of the throttle and they're all a distant memory anyway!

It's rather cool to pull into someplace, take your helmet off, and watch the jaws drop. My bike's scary enough looking without adding color to it. Especially PINK!!!!
:frown: I used to have that with the Intruder.....
My poor 900 has trouble getting out of its own way!!!!!! :shock:

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
This is the jacket I got last summer

And since my helmet is trashed, I'm going to get this one to replace it

1 - 20 of 146 Posts