Bike 2004 1600 Meanstreak - Black

Wife Jodie and Kids

Red Lodge Bound!!!

the sad picture

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Nice job, Dave!

Congratulations, Brent! You're a wonderful part of this forum. I always enjoy your posts and your pictures, and you've been really helpful to me many times when I needed answers to my dumb questions. :D

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats Brent,

A forum Supporter, fellow Red Lodger, avid motorcyclist and just a all around good guy. Your very deserving!

I tried to find better pictures in your posts but most of the good ride photos links were broken so I made due with what I could find. If you like to have better shots, get me some..

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Well lookey here! :)

Congrats Brent! I have to agree with you being a very nice person (can Jodi chime in here?) and a very supportive individual here.

Are you going to come to Red Lodge wearing that costume? :)

·
TEXAS PATRIOT GUARD
922 Posts
Congrats Brent, well deserved honor. You definitely are a great addition the this forum.

By the way, in that outfit you might be able to ride double to Red Lodge with some hairy-legged boy. LOL
Wayne
Night Flight

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
So all you have to do to be MOM is post a picture of yourself decked out like a Hawaiian goddess? :biggrin:

Congrats Brent!

·
Proud Owner Of This Forum & Beartooth Kawasaki
2,735 Posts
Big round of congrats to ya Bross.Looking forward to seeing you here in Red Lodge.

·
Giggidy-Giggidy-Goo!
1,623 Posts
Congratulations Bross ...or should I say, "Kawa Kicki Kuma, Hawaiian God of No Underwear Under the Red Skirt"?

·
Living on the dark side
2,541 Posts
:cool: Congrats to you Bross! Your posts are always straightforward and informative.:D

P.S. Have you noticed any improvement in reduction of wind buffeting with the fringes on your new riding helmet?

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Awesome Brent! Bout time they made you a MOM! :D

Take it easy going down to Red Lodge and back, enjoy the ride, the throne will be here waiting for you. ;-)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts