Discussion Starter #1
Beartooth Kawasaki Member of the Month for June 2007

A2rider

Name: Tina
Bike: kawasaki

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
Woooo hoooo. Congrats, Tina! Well deserving as your passion for motorcycling and motorcyclists is vividly apparent.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Well deserved, Tina!!!

Keep us fired up with your love of motorcycling and life itself. ;)

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Oh Lord, I just don't know what to say. Thanks! Where's the scepter, it needs to be soaked in bleach!

I feel like I don't deserve this, I haven't done anything special. Everyone here is so great, I think I'm gonna cry. Need to get a tissue, I'll be back.....

·
Dark Angel of Sin
12,020 Posts
way to go girl you totally rock and it is so cool you can wrench on your own bike girl I hope one day to get to meet you in person it would be a honor

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Thanks Kelly and Angie. I will try and do a good job this month representing the throne, even though it probably needs to be recovered from the last MOM!

But I'm wondering , do I have to be nice all month? Or can I still say off the wall comments?!

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Tina, you are truly an insipiration to all women riders and want-to-be wrenchers. Congratulations!

And, no, you don't have to be nice. :)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Wonderful, you deserve it! Hands on Berserker Woman!

Scrub the throne, hey how about painting the throne a nice pastel color for the next person to ummmmm enjoy?

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
This is so very well deserved Tina. It's not everyday that we see great female riders who can also wrench! What's more, not many people would have taken on the enormous task of building a bike like you have with your latest ride. It's been very fun to watch, and no doubt encouraging to many people as well.

Grats lady ;)

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
congrats Tina, now you can use you powers to officially ream Darrell's can the month of June.
And remember to be careful with the scepter.

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Congrats Tina!!! :-D Have you made arrangements to pick up your new V2K that comes with the title yet?!
Hehehehe!!! :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 172 Posts