Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Now I thinks thats pretty kuel! What color is your hot rod?
Did you do that free hand? That rocks!

·
President, L7 Club
462 Posts
Nice touch, Krooz. Wish I had the ability to invision things like that... and then actually DO them! Any chance of getting a picture a bit further back to give us a perspective of how it looks from more than a few feet away? Would really show the subtlety of the touch.

Good job; looks Krooz'n Kool !!!

DS

·
Registered
324 Posts
Looking good. Nice original idea. As said by DS06Nomad a pic further away would be nice to see !!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
That is one cool idea. Looks good! It makes the air filter housing stand out.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Looks like junk!

When do I drop mine off and how soon will you have it done?

·
Union Strong
1,142 Posts
I like it......my classic1500 is silver. I touched up all the nuts and bolts, banjo covers and fittings with gloss black and an artists brush.........it is amazing what a little bit of attention to detail will do.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Sweet.... matches the tank emblem a treat.

·
Luv my big boy toys
1,490 Posts
The 900 & V2K have nicer air cleaners then the ones we have on the 1600's. Ours look more like Princess Leia' hair buns.

·
guitar junkie
1,487 Posts
I like it......my classic1500 is silver. I touched up all the nuts and bolts, banjo covers and fittings with gloss black and an artists brush.........it is amazing what a little bit of attention to detail will do.
That sounds pretty cool. Any chance of pics.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
You'rs may look uglier, but they are an easy swap to a Napa store after market, HIGH Flow intake. Gotta buy an adapter and aftermarket intake for the 900 or 2000. At least BigDadyeo found us a cheaper alternative but it's still way more expensive than the 20-30 bucks you can spend.

I wish the stock unit breathed easier, I do like the look.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts