Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just picked up a zx750fe engine off of craigslist as a project engine. I am slowly learning more and more about the engine, and I'd like to fact check a bit, and see if someone can offer me some help, or at least a point in the right direction.

So the biggest issue that I am running into is finding a wiring diagram. I am unsure of what to be searching as I don't know what bike it came from. I was told it was from an early 90's bike, but it seems like it might be a late 80's. The exact engine code is a ZX750FE003611. I'm assuming the finishing numbers are a serial for the engine. I seem to have an H2 model because there is no external oil filter. (Is that all that H2 means?)

Half the fun of this thing is going to be figuring out what is what, but like i said, I can't find a definite answer of what bike to be looking for. Anyone care to school me? Thanks in advance! :-D

-Cameron

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,842 Posts
We have one member that has an excellent track record of finding what year a bike or engine is by vin or serial. I'm not sure if he checks the threads in this section so you might want to post your question with the serial # in the Mechanics Corner section.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts