Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It went better than expected, since this was my first time with this job I feared the worst. Thank goodness for the internet because the advice I got from Ninja 250 Riders Club :: Profiles made this job go very smoothly 8)

Didn't get to ride it much after finishing (just around the block), but it did seem to run better in the lower RPMs. Idled a bit smoother and didn't hesitate pulling away from a stop. Background: Purchased this 05 Ninja 250 about a month ago with just over 2200 miles on it. I don't believe the fairing had ever been off the bike judging by the way I had to break some of the screw/bolts loose -so this was the first time the Valves had been checked I'm sure. All but one Valve was still (barely) in spec, but I'm glad I didn't let this job go undone.

Next weekend I hope to get the Carbs Sync'ed up... :wink:

And I must say getting over 70mpg gives a guy a warm feeling deep inside at fillup :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
And I must say getting over 70mpg gives a guy a warm feeling deep inside at fillup :mrgreen:
Especially when you pull in beside an H2 and your total is effectively a tenth what his is (Yet you get more miles a tank!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.