Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a bike to start off on.. its a Ninja 500 & alot faster than I thought! Its fun but my first day on it I laid it down on my leg & Im all bruised up doesnt hurt but looks pretty bad. And it sucks because I have an interview coming up. Hows all the other newbies doin??? :D

·
Registered
605 Posts
wear slacks girl :)

As for laying down the bike, did you "lay it down" or "drop it while it wasn't in motion"?

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
well, welcome :D

I hope you didn't just go buy a bike and ride. At least take the msf course

·
Registered
487 Posts
sorry about your misshap :cry: learn from the experience and keep on riding, you'll only get better :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just want to say thanks for not making fun of me! It was just my first time riding it & I was a little nervous, but now I ride beautifully.. ha what can I say Im a hoss jk.. Yeah I took the MSF course and always wear pants bc I do like having skin its something Ive grown accustomed to!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Sasha said:
I just want to say thanks for not making fun of me! It was just my first time riding it & I was a little nervous, but now I ride beautifully.. ha what can I say Im a hoss jk.. Yeah I took the MSF course and always wear pants bc I do like having skin its something Ive grown accustomed to!
Yeah, I can tell you, road rash hurts. Even if its not that bad. I had the sleave of my jacket catch on the ground and slide up my arm exposing the lower part.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Sasha said:
At least you are in one piece. Hope you heal fast.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
keep up the good work

·
Registered
99 Posts
Girls that ride bikes rock! Keep on riding. Go to The Body Shop and get some Body Butter. It will help keep your skin moist and help prevent scarring. Don't ask me how I know that.. I just do.. :D

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

hmmmmm body butter :twisted:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha u guys crack me up! Yeah I know about all that body butter stuff to I have to take really good care of my skin bc I model so I dont get to ride alot, *since the dangers that come package deal with a motorcycle* lol I know yall all know what I mean.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Aye, skin is good. Sorry to hear you managed to lay down your bike. I wish better for the future!

·
Registered
15 Posts
You just don't see enough girls on bikes these days. There's just something sexay about it. I haven't laid my bike down but watch out for those tailpipes :shock: that chit hurts. Oh yeah that body butter thing works too and it even taste good on toast and biscuits :p mmmmm

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow that poor girl!! Ouch! Yeah it is VERY rare seeing girls on bikes except for our diehard Harley women!! Everyone over here freaks out when they find out I have a bike, I mean seriously there are no girls riding now why is that? I think its so hot when a chick can kick a mans ass on a bike.. hehe!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Don't throw things at me, but heres my opinion.

Girls with sportbike are more interesting to me. It seems that the Harley ladies ride for fashion and are more weekend warriors with that something to prove attitude(the ones I've met).

The girls on sportbikes or non Harley branded cruisers seem more genuine to me with a down to earth attitude. There are a few girls locally I see ride to the college and I know the girl sportbike scene in the bay area is hot...

Anyways I think everyone on the forum is cool and glad you are here!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts