Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang, Don't say a lot on here but do read other's comments about every day! Thanks to everyone making this website happen!!! I just recently bought a friends 03 classic 1500,so now i really fit in on this kawaski forum! He lost his job after working there 30 years and owed $4,500.00 0n it. I paid it off (right at $4,000.00) and gave him my "ole" 1985 Honda V65 Magna so he would have something to ride. Vulcan has 9,0000 miles on it and is stock except cobra long shots and being rejetted. Color is rather strange,being dark metalflake red in the sun and a black color otherwise! Back in 2003,i bought a new Honda Shadow Ace 750 and did'nt really need another bike but this deal came along,and could not let it slip by me!! My girlfriend rides a old 1979 Honda 400a,because it is a automatic transmission and she has no gears to change. But come this spring,she's gonna have to get off that ole thing and learn to ride the shadow! Alright gang,just want ya to help me keep that Vulcan running right when i need your help! Thanks and see ya later, Kenny in North Carolina....

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not 9,0000 miles,,9,000 miles on it!!!!

Boy,what a mess i made.. I told ya 9,0000 miles on that Vulcan!! I hope i get to ride it that much!! He He He!!!!!!! Bye again,Kenny in North Carolina... Oh, its 9,000 miles on it.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
great news Kenny, welcome to the Kawasaki world.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Hey Kenny....Weclome! :)

You and I have the same paint scheme. You can see mine by clicking on the top link in my signature. I have shown this bike to alot of work friends and when it's parked in the shade it does look black. Then when rolled into the sun light it really gets some nice responses from viewers.....including me when I first saw it. :)

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
welcome to kawi ! i think you will be happy with your new ride. sounds like you got a good deal on it, just sorry your friend had to take a loss. at least you were able to help in out.

·
Registered
837 Posts
hey kenny..welcome to the forum..have fun and come back often 8)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For Whistle Clean!

Hey Whistle Clean,I found out the real color our Vulcans are!!!!! Ready? Ok,here it is. Its called "Cosmic Illusion Red". That's what Kawasaki calls it. They also told me here at the local Kawasaki dealer that it is also called "Black Cherry",so take your pick!!!! I can remember the last one better! Thanks Guys for all the hospitality!! (Is that spelled right?) See Ya,Kenny in North Carolina

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Congrats! You're going to love it. I just got a 2002 1500 Classic FI, and I really love it. Traded up from an 800A, which I also liked a lot. The Vulcans are great bikes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts