Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got in my new Olympia Motor Sports Shogun jacket :) So that meant I 'had *wink*' to take my bike out on a long ride on the backroads and twisties to 'try out' my new jacket :) Its so nice to be warm when it's cold out. My FS mesh was getting just a wee bit drafty (understatement). I might post some photos of the new jacket when I can get my bro to take a photo of me on my bike with it :) And it'll show off the new mods to my bike too.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Of course you have to go ride when you buy new gear.....I think that is a written motorcycle riders law I read "somewhere". :)

Good for you JT.....I'm glad your enjoying riding since some of us who cannot due to crummy weather are becoming basket cases. :shock:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Whistle, I saw that written some where also. I believe that is was under the "Just cause" chapter.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Yep......Odog.....I just found it....and there it is just like you said! :)

"Just cause"

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya, I had to explain that to my mom... since it was a little windy and rainy, she didn't want me going out... But I told her I just had to since I got new gear :)

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
There's nothing like styling with new gear on.....except of course doing it as much as humanly possible. :)

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And I just got my new gloves to match my jacket :) All my FS stuff (now forever called summer gear :p) is put up so I can style in my new stuff :) The gloves are FirstGear Supertechs :) I"m really happy with them since they seem to be really good for cold weather :) I'll really test out all my new gear when I got to ABQ on the 22nd at around 4am for my SATs :S... oh well, at least it'll probly warm up later in the day on my way home.

·
Registered
33 Posts
just bought one too.

Congrats dude. Check my new post in the main sportbike forum. Good luck with the SAT's. They can be a real bear. :?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts