Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Mikey
37 Posts
Another Newbie

Howdy All. I'm Mike Martin in Yorktown, VA. Retired Air Force navigator. Just bought a 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 500. Wanted to get back into riding after a forty year break. Had a little Honda 90 way back when. Very glad to have found this forum! Everything I've seen looks really supportive and welcoming and hope I can make a little contribution now and then.

·
Road Pirate
451 Posts
Welcome Gopher, and I'll make a deal with you. I won't mention my grey hair if you don't mention yours. :)
99 Voyager uh? Nice Look forward to yakin' with you.

To add pics you need to have a photobucket, or snapfish account. They are free. You upload your pics to one of these accounts. Then you copy the URL of the photo you want to load and paste in the block that will come up when you click the green "Insert Image" button at the top...beneath the small "back" arrow. Sounds complicated doesn't it? I thought so as well. Then I did it a couple of times and now it's easy....still a bit awkward but it gets the job done.
Hope that helps.

Capt. Redbeard

·
Rolling with the big dogs
1,018 Posts
Howdy All. I'm Mike Martin in Yorktown, VA. Retired Air Force navigator. Just bought a 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 500. Wanted to get back into riding after a forty year break. Had a little Honda 90 way back when. Very glad to have found this forum! Everything I've seen looks really supportive and welcoming and hope I can make a little contribution now and then.
C5? 141?? Oh...welcome to the forum new guys.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.