Registered
1,393 Posts
That looks great Ang. Way to go!!!

·
07 Black 900 Custom
547 Posts
Enjoy

Ha! I'm wearing mine, too!
Your welcome Kevin!....I am glad you both liked your gift!...let me tell you, I dont think I will ever use Competition Accessories again! Is the 3rd time I have use them and either they are out of stock and back order or the item has been discontinue, but they keep showing it online.

The same happened before with a pair of riding boots I order and had to call them up after a month past and I didnt receive them, then they told me they were back order and would get them like in a month! I ended up ordering them from Leather Up, they are great!...and found them alot alot cheaper!

Wow!, I am on a role here! Went off track! lol...anyway, enjoy your shirts!

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Your welcome Kevin!....I am glad you both liked your gift!...let me tell you, I dont think I will ever use Competition Accessories again! Is the 3rd time I have use them and either they are out of stock and back order or the item has been discontinue, but they keep showing it online.
I hate it when that happens. Sadly though, it's a fact of our internet shopping lives. I got stung 2 xmas' ago. I won't forget that one.

Hey Ang, is it my imagination, or did you lose like 1/2 of you?

·
Dark Angel of Sin
12,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hate it when that happens. Sadly though, it's a fact of our internet shopping lives. I got stung 2 xmas' ago. I won't forget that one.

Hey Ang, is it my imagination, or did you lose like 1/2 of you?

lol **** i wish i have lost not sure 1/2 but working hard for sure and much more to go . i can say with this lay off i have truned my focues to
1 getting a job
2 me and making my self really healthy :wink:
and i have to say i think i am looking great :) i really like that pic

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
lol **** i wish i have lost not sure 1/2 but working hard for sure and much more to go.
Well, I've seen your "before" pic, and I say "well done".

So many things in my life have prevented me from my goals of weight loss and that's frustrating, but it's now so far down on my priorities it's not even funny.

·
Dark Angel of Sin
12,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I've seen your "before" pic, and I say "well done".

So many things in my life have prevented me from my goals of weight loss and that's frustrating, but it's now so far down on my priorities it's not even funny.
thanks so much kevin for noticing . i am going to work even harder and make sure i put it at the top of my list along with a new job :wink:
i here you i have had it fall way down on mine at times also

·
frequently disturbs class
2,220 Posts
lol **** i wish i have lost not sure 1/2 but working hard for sure and much more to go . i can say with this lay off i have truned my focues to
1 getting a job
2 me and making my self really healthy :wink:
and i have to say i think i am looking great :) i really like that pic
I notice a change in your pic also. Whatever you're doing is working. Keep it up.

The matching lid and gloves are nice..

·
Addicted to riding…
1,892 Posts
That shirt looks awesome on you, Ang! You were meant to win that Karma round!

Keep up the good work with your fitness program. You are an inspiration to me (and others it sounds like :) )!

I also used to be much more fit (was 10-12 lbs. lighter a couple of years ago) but have the most difficult time making time for exercise right now. I go to a yoga class once every week or two and am trying to walk as much as possible. I bought a jump rope but get so bored doing that after a couple of minutes…

How do you not eat those chocolates of yours…? :biggrin:

·
Dark Angel of Sin
12,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That shirt looks awesome on you, Ang! You were meant to win that Karma round!

Keep up the good work with your fitness program. You are an inspiration to me (and others it sounds like :) )!

I also used to be much more fit (was 10-12 lbs. lighter a couple of years ago) but have the most difficult time making time for exercise right now. I go to a yoga class once every week or two and am trying to walk as much as possible. I bought a jump rope but get so bored doing that after a couple of minutes…

How do you not eat those chocolates of yours…? :biggrin:

girl thank you so much girl your words mean a lot. i have to say that now with me getting laid off i am looking at it as a hole new begining not only will i look for a new job but i am so going to get back into the healty weight i want so it will be look for job work out and eat right . i refuse to give up i should have met my goals all ready but you know the past is the past and i am moving forward and this time i will reach them spring time will be a hole new me.

the only bummer is i think i am going to have to dye the hair dang it i love my hair but not sure people who are in the work place will dig it and would hate to lose a good job over hair color we will see but even if i do the red will come back at some time for sure

lol now as far as the choc ok sometimes i have to have one but most of the time i only make them when i am going to sell them so that way i can not eat them :) ;) ;)

·
Addicted to riding…
1,892 Posts
the only bummer is i think i am going to have to dye the hair dang it i love my hair but not sure people who are in the work place will dig it and would hate to lose a good job over hair color we will see but even if i do the red will come back at some time for sure
Yeah, kind of sucks that sometimes we have to "toe the line" in order to find work. My bf can't wear an earring at his job, so his three piercings are growing in. I've only seen him with an earring in once. :(

Just think, though, once you get a job, you can go back to the red. I love those red streaks in your hair; they are hot!

·
07 Black 900 Custom
547 Posts
Bump

Yeah, kind of sucks that sometimes we have to "toe the line" in order to find work. My bf can't wear an earring at his job, so his three piercings are growing in. I've only seen him with an earring in once. :(

Just think, though, once you get a job, you can go back to the red. I love those red streaks in your hair; they are hot!
Beside being hot!...is her trademark!...hey Saki, once you get the job and you get to charm them..then they will accept the true Saki and bring her back :biggrin:

By the way...is true, that shirt is you!......made a good choice, right?.......I think that drawing would make a sweet tattoo....i just loved it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts