Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scene: I'm driving my truck in a medium sized city in southern California.... Up ahead about a block, an elderly man is doing his best to cross the street to at least get to the center divider. An A-hole on some brand of crotchrocket comes screaming up, locks the back tire up, hits the gas with the clutch in, and almost gives the old guy a cardiac arrest, then giggles to himself as he coasts the 20 yards to the next stop light. As I get closer, a big v-twin of some flavor rolls around me splitting lanes, and stops next to the a-hole. The guy on the bigger bike looks directly at the kid on the c-r, and fires a blast on the LOUDEST airhorn I've ever heard. The kid lifts about a foot off the seat, and dumps the bike. Because he had the clutch in, the rear wheel engaged when it dumped, and started doing donuts on it's side at the stoplight.:mrgreen: The light turned green, and the v-twin vigilante motored off into the sunset.:cool:

I'm sittin there just laughin my Azz off!

paybacks are a mother!

·
Many roads -little time
157 Posts
Hilarious

Scene: I'm driving my truck in a medium sized city in southern California.... Up ahead about a block, an elderly man is doing his best to cross the street to at least get to the center divider. An A-hole on some brand of crotchrocket comes screaming up, locks the back tire up, hits the gas with the clutch in, and almost gives the old guy a cardiac arrest, then giggles to himself as he coasts the 20 yards to the next stop light. As I get closer, a big v-twin of some flavor rolls around me splitting lanes, and stops next to the a-hole. The guy on the bigger bike looks directly at the kid on the c-r, and fires a blast on the LOUDEST airhorn I've ever heard. The kid lifts about a foot off the seat, and dumps the bike. Because he had the clutch in, the rear wheel engaged when it dumped, and started doing donuts on it's side at the stoplight.:mrgreen: The light turned green, and the v-twin vigilante motored off into the sunset.:cool:

I'm sittin there just laughin my Azz off!

paybacks are a mother!
He got what he deserved but I hope it didn't hurt his bike.

·
Registered
153 Posts
For all the "I hope it did not hurt the bike crowd", I'm thinking the bike is on it's side doing donuts; it probably has some damage there. Now it is just a question of justification, and that just reflects each of our individual values.

·
GHOSTRIDER
3,361 Posts
For all the "I hope it did not hurt the bike crowd", I'm thinking the bike is on it's side doing donuts; it probably has some damage there. Now it is just a question of justification, and that just reflects each of our individual values.
:wink:Im with you Buck :lol: Wonder where I could get one them horns? :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.