Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scene: I'm driving my truck in a medium sized city in southern California.... Up ahead about a block, an elderly man is doing his best to cross the street to at least get to the center divider. An A-hole on some brand of crotchrocket comes screaming up, locks the back tire up, hits the gas with the clutch in, and almost gives the old guy a cardiac arrest, then giggles to himself as he coasts the 20 yards to the next stop light. As I get closer, a big v-twin of some flavor rolls around me splitting lanes, and stops next to the a-hole. The guy on the bigger bike looks directly at the kid on the c-r, and fires a blast on the LOUDEST airhorn I've ever heard. The kid lifts about a foot off the seat, and dumps the bike. Because he had the clutch in, the rear wheel engaged when it dumped, and started doing donuts on it's side at the stoplight.:mrgreen: The light turned green, and the v-twin vigilante motored off into the sunset.:cool:

I'm sittin there just laughin my Azz off!

paybacks are a mother!

·
Insect Impact Analyst
789 Posts
Man that's awesome!

·
The Bassman Rocketh
25,244 Posts
Too bad he dropped his bike but I'm glad he got the crap scared outta him... maybe he'll think twice before he does it to the next pedestrian.

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Funny how life has it's ways sometimes. Hope he was smart enough to realize what happened......but he prolly wasn't.

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
Funny how life has it's ways sometimes. Hope he was smart enough to realize what happened......but he prolly wasn't.
Yeah, unfortunately, those folks just don't get it...... ever.

·
Many roads -little time
157 Posts
Hilarious

Scene: I'm driving my truck in a medium sized city in southern California.... Up ahead about a block, an elderly man is doing his best to cross the street to at least get to the center divider. An A-hole on some brand of crotchrocket comes screaming up, locks the back tire up, hits the gas with the clutch in, and almost gives the old guy a cardiac arrest, then giggles to himself as he coasts the 20 yards to the next stop light. As I get closer, a big v-twin of some flavor rolls around me splitting lanes, and stops next to the a-hole. The guy on the bigger bike looks directly at the kid on the c-r, and fires a blast on the LOUDEST airhorn I've ever heard. The kid lifts about a foot off the seat, and dumps the bike. Because he had the clutch in, the rear wheel engaged when it dumped, and started doing donuts on it's side at the stoplight.:mrgreen: The light turned green, and the v-twin vigilante motored off into the sunset.:cool:

I'm sittin there just laughin my Azz off!

paybacks are a mother!
He got what he deserved but I hope it didn't hurt his bike.

·
07 900 Classic
586 Posts
He got what he deserved but I hope it didn't hurt his bike.
Yeah, me too. It would be a shame to hurt an innocent bike, hope he learned something from it. If I'd been there I would have hurt myself from laughing so hard. Pappie

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
its not the BIKEs fault...its just like a poor horse who has no control of the A$$hole in the saddle

·
Registered
15 Posts
V twin and pedestrian 1 stupid rider 0

·
Registered
153 Posts
For all the "I hope it did not hurt the bike crowd", I'm thinking the bike is on it's side doing donuts; it probably has some damage there. Now it is just a question of justification, and that just reflects each of our individual values.

·
GHOSTRIDER
3,361 Posts
For all the "I hope it did not hurt the bike crowd", I'm thinking the bike is on it's side doing donuts; it probably has some damage there. Now it is just a question of justification, and that just reflects each of our individual values.
:wink:Im with you Buck :lol: Wonder where I could get one them horns? :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts