Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i guess it's finally over, this weekend we got the quad completely put back together. cost about $1000. much less than the dealer would have charged. i also got a letter from kawasaki and since their representative could not find cause for the accident they could not help us at this time. this is what i expected.
my son and my husband are as happy as someone can be with the outcome of this situation. i'm glad it's over, but it'll be my last kawasaki purchase. i recieved no help from anyone except the people on message boards. thanks everyone.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm glad to hear that everything worked out in the end. However it is not good to hear that this will be your last Kawasaki purchase. Kawasaki is a fine company and easy to work with. It is all in how hard your dealer will try for you and how much they are willing to do for you. Unfortunately many dealerships dont care after the sale is complete. I hope that just because your dealership was not very helpful, you wont let that reflect on other dealerships. I know for a fact that there are a couple dealerships that do care about there customers after the sale to ensure that they are happy with their investment. Just my thoughts though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm very happy with the quad, the fact that it just started back up after we replace the whole front end was amazing to us all. we did alot of research and we loved every thing about it. maybe it was just the dealership's way of handling it. kawasaki as a company, i was very impressed to the lengths they went to to assess the situation. so maybe i should apologize for the statement that this would be my last purchase of their product.

when i say the way the dealership handled the situation. i'm not upset that they didn't fix or replace the quad. we had the accident. it was the way they were not helpful with any information. i felt like they wanted to stay completely out of it for fear of a lawsuit. i guess that is the world we live in today. my dad has a 14 year old bayou and has taken a licking and has kept on ticking. so the product is not the problem.

and i was wrong to group all dealers together. next time i'll do more research on dealerships.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts