Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Kawasaki 360 with 200 Km on it and had a major malfunction that caused the engine to seize. Repair cost close to three thousand dollars. Anybody have this problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
prairie 360

We bought a 2003 prairie 360 4x4 in Feb 2004. It was still a new atv. Today is April 20, 2004 and it is in the shop for the 6th. time. Kawaskai has not been much help for us. They told us that they were not wal-mart and just because we were unhappy did not mean that we could just exchange it. I don't think we are being unreasonable to ask them for another four wheeler. Since 2/13/04, we have not been able to ride our four wheeler but six times. Each time it comes home from the shop, we ride it for approx. an hour and then load it back on the truck to take back to the shop. Does anyone have a toll free number for Kawaskai? My phone bill is running up real high trying to get some help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION. I JUST WENT TO THE BBB WEBSITE AND FILED A COMPLAINT. HOPEFULLY WE WILL SOMEWHERE WITH THIS UNFORTUNATE MESS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts