Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this for a few years now. It's in fantastic shape. I'm ready to sell it now. And I wondered if anybody could tell me a good price range for it. The picture is of somebody elses bike, because it's rainy today and haven't taken any pictures of it. But it is in better shape than in the picture. What would be a price range to put on this bike?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Has it been rode on a regular basis or just sat around gathering dust for the last however many years?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't remember the year. I bought it and put my sister on the bike because she likes to act like a tom boy. And she's actually ridden it on the street maybe 6 or 7 times in the past 2 years. So basically it's been sitting in the garage waiting to get wiped down and sold. Now she told me she's thinking about buying a 2010 harley iron 883 so I think it's time to get rid of it. I can check the miles when I get home though.

·
Certainly uncertain
146 Posts
Neat looking bike. The 500Ltd is something like 5K new, right?

In my uneducated, pull it out my a** opinion would be 2K and negotiate from there. Maybe landing around $1,500 ?? Any NADA data on this one?

GL

·
Cruzin on a V-Twin
81 Posts
I took a guess at the year (1986) and looked it up on KBB...trade in $650, retail $1070. Could be higher or lower depending on year and cond.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's actually a pretty good Idea. Yeah the thing was in great shape. The only thing was that when we bought it the tank had a big hole in it. We bought it for $800 and got a brand new tank. Since then it's been collecting dust. But the thing runs so goddamn smooth and this bike just steers itself. But that bobber looks sweet. Maybe after I get my 20 other projects done I'll start on that xD. Right now I'm making a CB360 flat tracker.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts