Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The part that came in didn't need it I have natural green light on once I hooked the wiring back up. but there still is a no start when I hit the start button. I also checked for spark. there was no spark from touching the starter with a screwdriver and the sparkplug against the side of the motor. any suggestions thanks for the help so far.

·
Super Moderator
2,719 Posts
Make sure you are getting power to the push button start button. Take the handlebar control apart to test for power in and power out. Clean the contacts of the start button while you are there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
with the switch off everything has power I test both yellow blk wire both have power and the brown has power the blk wire bottom didn't light up. switch turned on nothing but the brown wire has power nothing else lights up. I'll wait for your response thanks
for help

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I got it to crank just fine now but the ideal is kinda high sitting at neutral. 2 1/8 turn I set the jet from a different video I followed. I didn't measure how many turns when I taken it out jet so. what is factory setting on the turns ?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts