Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer in Anthem, AZ is going out of business just as I'm starting to look for a new 2010 Concours. I remember several posts in the past recommending a Phoenix dealer, that gave good service and the sales department was easy to work with (would deal on prices). Anyone remember who the dealer was?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Bubba1 I know I am off subject but we have reservations at Prince of Tucson Jan 8 should be there for around 10 weeks I ride a red 07 V2K.

There is or was last year a dealer just north of Prince of Tucson, I 10 & Prince I stopped in once but do not know much about them.

red

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
red,

That would be Performance Motorcycles. They usually are not interested it dealing with you. I'm glad they are proud of their bikes but....BTW I don't mind going several hundred or even a couple of thousand miles to pick up a bike if the price is right, I think of it as a feature not a bug. Can't think of a better excuse for a road trip than picking up a new bike and riding it home.

·
Pass Me Safely!
72 Posts
I guess there are three Kawasaki stealerships left in Phoenix if the one in Anthem decides to close its doors. There Kawasaki Super Store on 7th Street and the other one is in Ahwatukee, the third is being remodeled. It is located in Goodyear.

The other two stealerships are Apache Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki; and the third one would be North Valley Honda, Kawasaki on Cave Creek Road in north Phoenix.

·
Crazy Old Guy
1,189 Posts
North Valley is where I bought mine and they beat the pants off of everyone else!

Apache will also treat you well . . . can't say the same for the Super stores . . .

·
Searching for shade
81 Posts
I was just at Kelly's Kawasaki in West Mesa had stickers on the the connie's $2000 off. I did not check what the price was. They are on Country Club South of Broadway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.