Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I'm looking to get a friend saddle bags for his Kawasaki Eliminator. Not exactly sure of the make/model, but I've heard that saddle bags are hard to fit on this bike.

Can anyone make a recommendation for the best brand / size for a saddle bag for this bike? Is there a saddle bag made for this type of bike, or a brand / size that works best? I've seen a saddle bag bracket online - would it be best to use a bracket instead of the plain frame of the bike to attach the bags?

Thanks for your help!! I'm not a biker myself - just trying to get a good present for a friend!

·
Bovine Scatology Artist
197 Posts
All depends on the model of the Eliminator. My 600 takes some that might fit the 900/1000, but none of the bigger bags will fit it. There are, or were, some on eBay not too long ago.

The ZL Owners Assoc(ZL-OA Home - ZL-OA Kawasaki ZL Owners Association) is kind of the definitive site for Eliminators, and if your friend isn't a member over there, you could ask there, I'm sure they guys will know not only what does and doesn't fit, but also what pieces/parts have to come along as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.