Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to the forum, and I need your help. I've been searching for videos and internet forums and I still haven't found the solution to my motorcycle problem.

I removed the starter relay and cleaned the terminals, when I put it back in place, the noise got even worse and then the engine stopped turning

Thanks, Moisés.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Despite the Battery being new I would as suggested by WFO-KZ get it load tested as you may have a faulty one.
If that was me and I knew the Battery was good I'd suspect the Engine is Hydraulic'ing, Try pulling the plugs out and see if that changes anything, Watch out if any Fuel comes out of the spark plug holes you haven't got the plug leads anywhere near as a spark will cure all your issues :mad: I tend to disconnect the coils when I'm doing this procedure.

What's with the starter motor trying to rotate when you hit the start button in the first Video ? That's not gonna help.........

·
Super Moderator
2,703 Posts
While the plugs are out you also get a chance to test the internal resistance to engine rotation. The engine should rotate quite freely when rotating it by hand with the plugs out. The only real resistance comes from the valve springs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts