·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
I think the error is on the user...try it next to a REAL TREE! lol

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that what went wrong??? Thanks Adam ... never would have thought about that ;-)

·
I'm your Huckleberry
3,317 Posts
Roughly the 3 minute mark (some coarse language if you watch the whole thing ;) ):

YouTube - Robin Williams stand up part 4/10

At one end, a Hummer and two National Guardsmen, at the other end, a Hummer and two National Guardsmen. The problem is that the Hummer and the National Guardsmen are wearing jungle camouflage. For those of you who have never been to San Francisco, the bridge is bright orange.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
looks good to me, cold but good

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where's the snowplow...old man? :tongue: :wink: :tongue: :wink:
I'm a big boy and know how to use a snow shovel ... don't need no stinkin snowplow :wink: :tongue:

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Ken, throw some white bed sheets on it and you're good to go! :)

·
Guilty By Association
650 Posts
Roughly the 3 minute mark (some coarse language if you watch the whole thing ;) ):

YouTube - Robin Williams stand up part 4/10

At one end, a Hummer and two National Guardsmen, at the other end, a Hummer and two National Guardsmen. The problem is that the Hummer and the National Guardsmen are wearing jungle camouflage. For those of you who have never been to San Francisco, the bridge is bright orange.
i just watched that whole series......robin williams is the king of comedy

·
Enjoy the journey!
1,306 Posts
I'm a big boy and know how to use a snow shovel ... don't need no stinkin snowplow :wink: :tongue:
You might not need a plaw,, but ask 2wheels about using a scraper to clear his roof!

I understand that he has sworn off using such a tool ever again!. But he knows where to find one.. :)

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You might not need a plaw,, but ask 2wheels about using a scraper to clear his roof!

I understand that he has sworn off using such a tool ever again!. But he knows where to find one.. :)
Did he find a new way to go sliding in the snow? :eek:

·
Enjoy the journey!
1,306 Posts
Did he find a new way to go sliding in the snow? :eek:

No but since he has a new roof over his head this winter, he will probably leave the snow right where it falls. :)

I will of course offer his the free use of the roof rake. :)

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts

I don't believe I'll need it this winter! ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts