Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hello All,

You should feel very good about your Forum here at this location because I am a member of the Intruder Forum, and there are a lot of reasons why I came to talk with you all. This site is very clean, Go to the Intruder Forum and you will see what I mean.There are alot of good people on there, but it is getting very nasty, and very big, and I think It will be hard to control everyone until you have more overseers watching what is going on.

Good job keeping this one clean, just remember the bigger you get the more people that will be on here, Do not allow for any negitive things to come on here, we want our children to have the same feeelings about our hobbies as we do, so that they can carry this on when we are riding our wheel chairs around.

THANKYOU
JAY[/b]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome! I'm pretty much a new guy here myself. Everyone here is really cool and makes you feel really welcome. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
jays1400 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hello All,

You should feel very good about your Forum here at this location because I am a member of the Intruder Forum, and there are a lot of reasons why I came to talk with you all. This site is very clean, Go to the Intruder Forum and you will see what I mean.There are alot of good people on there, but it is getting very nasty, and very big, and I think It will be hard to control everyone until you have more overseers watching what is going on.

Good job keeping this one clean, just remember the bigger you get the more people that will be on here, Do not allow for any negitive things to come on here, we want our children to have the same feeelings about our hobbies as we do, so that they can carry this on when we are riding our wheel chairs around.

THANKYOU
JAY[/b]

Very well said, and thanks for the input and support!!
We moderators try and keep the forum clean and positive, for everyone, all ages to enjoy and learn from. :D

I have learned so much from both the guys and girls.
I really enjoy this forum, I have met some awesome people.
8)

·
Registered
117 Posts
I've only been in here for a few months and things are pretty cool here. I spend most of my time in 4X4Wire. Although lately it's been getting pretty bad politcally wise. I say my peace and move on. Once I get my bike I'll probably spend more time in here and COG...

·
Registered
77 Posts
jays1400 said:
so that they can carry this on when we are riding our wheel chairs around.

THANKYOU
JAY[/b]
I couldn't agree with you more on that. Except, I plan to be a Granny on a Vespa dragging the floorboards on that little cc monster!

Miki

·
Registered
117 Posts
This is what you guys need.....
This is Carl Johnston, an ex-fire-fighter who , twenty years ago, had the chimney of a house he was fighting a fire in collapse on top of him. He’s been unable to walk since. He’s had this Honda 750 combination adapted to allow him to continue riding.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Two wheels?

Going from two wheels is now going to 4 wheels making your bike look like a trike...I don't know about this in Legal terms...I've read Kansas Statutes and technically a motorcycle can have two or three wheels...legally. Four creates a new issue that will have to be dealt with...Technically the motorcycle is still a two wheeler, just adding on two more wheels for the trike look is a great idea...Kansas has the new conversions on the road...but I haven't seen any new statute for the legality of this new discription... Still things are changing....I like the tadpole configuration...two wheels up front like a dunebuggy with the swingarm for the rear end making it a trike...really nice and stable especially when ripping the throttle...the front end won't come up...and if you are in a corner...you get a nice powerslide (accidently, of course.)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Four wheels? I hadn't heard of that before. What do they call that?

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
jays1400 said:

THANKYOU
JAY[/b]
Well, from time to time an occasional member will chime in that seems to have a chip on his/her shoulder. We should just let that flow off our back and stay above it. I agree, a civil forum will always be better than one that has nothing but hardliners and jerks who only see it their way.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
4 wheel trike

I don't know what you would call a 4 wheel trike a quad bike...not a quad runner... I know Ive seen two of them counting last night. it looks wierd to see a trike having 3 rear wheels...have to admit it will help those that want some confort for hauling more stuff and perhaps a back seat rider that enjoys the security of a wide seat and a different ride appearance...they're not for me...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts