Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just happened across this seat on the Kawasaki website. This must be the buy of the year as far as the price.....$214.95 for a factory gel seat??????

Isn't this the same company that wants $60.00 each for the Lexan lower shields!!!!

Has anyone purchased one yet? :biggrin:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Which model would that be for? Looks comparable to ebay prices (VN900).

I've got one for a 900 classic in a box - I liked it, the 'Mustang-like shape' is a lot better than the stocker. But I ended up trying a Mustang wide touring and the wife preferred it.

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
Which model would that be for? Looks comparable to ebay prices (VN900).

I've got one for a 900 classic in a box - I liked it, the 'Mustang-like shape' is a lot better than the stocker. But I ended up trying a Mustang wide touring and the wife preferred it.
I got the mustang also.The only thing I dont like is Im short and the mustang raised me up about 1 1/2" and I had to get phat risers to use the backrest.I liked the stock seat height and reach but the ride sucks on that seat after about a half hour.I should have got the phat 1 instead of the phat II risers.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.