Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was the fortunate winner of Karma round #7, and now it is time to continue the tradition. Up for grabs is a pair of PRO 1 CHROME MINI TEADROP MIRRORS from J & P Cycles. Two different length arms are included. I am also going to throw in a couple odds and ends items, just to round off the package.

For those that do not know what the karma round is
Quote:
Kawi Karma is basically like a raffle in that you put your name into the hat and a winner is drawn at random by the host of that particular kawi karma. The difference is that the winner is expected to share the karma with his/her fellow BTKers and start a karma giveaway of their own."

Here's how you sign up. Put your log-in name next to a number, in sequence please. Pay attention, and try not to drop anyone along the way.

1. xxxxxxxxxxx
2. xxxxxxxxxxx

I will make the drawing New Years Day around noonish. I can't think of a better way to start off the new year.

So, without further ado...ready...set...GO!!!

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Ok ! Hey I'm in!
1. Antiq

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
we each have a one in five chance so far! I like those odds!

·
Own The Day
2,809 Posts
Think THOSE would look good on a Ninja? :biggrin:

·
Registered
730 Posts
1. Antiq
2. lilredridingliz
3. NCDave
4. Tim_Stanley_47
5. Jeremy
6. CheriAnn
7. David Madden
8. AK82kz440

Putting the 85 Vulcan together and it needs mirrors any way!!

·
Wannabeabigbike Owner
745 Posts
1. Antiq
2. lilredridingliz
3. NCDave
4. Tim_Stanley_47
5. Jeremy
6. CheriAnn
7. David Madden
8. AK82kz440
9. ROMAD

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Hot diggity ****, I'm in for those hot mommas!

1. Antiq
2. lilredridingliz
3. NCDave
4. Tim_Stanley_47
5. Jeremy
6. CheriAnn
7. David Madden
8. AK82kz440
9. ROMAD
10. CycleDude

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Yup, but not for me.

My company will have a booth at the NY Interanational Bike Show. We have a desktop photostudio that is perfect for photographing reflective objects like polished metals or glass. The various vendors there will hopefully need a photo solution for their own websites or catalogs.

I bought those cheapie mirrors and grips to have on display at the show as samples to shoot. My boss freaked that I bought "bike parts from eBay" on the company credit card. :lol: I had to explain that it was a legitamite business expense!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts