Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, i have a Kawasaki klf300 4x4 which does not start by the start button, when i get a screw driver and put it between the two posts of the solenoid it turns over but no spark, then one day i did the screw driver trick again while pressing the start button then it started to turn over by the button and it sparked, if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.
i put a new solenoid on it still nothing, i checked to see if the starter button has 12V and it does.
strange thing about is that their are two wires one is black and the other is black and yellow. if you need any other photos please let me know cheers!

here is some photos too.

Attachments

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, yes the neutral light does come on but when you push the start button their is no click at all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever find the fix? I now have the same exact problem.

Hello, i have a Kawasaki klf300 4x4 which does not start by the start button, when i get a screw driver and put it between the two posts of the solenoid it turns over but no spark, then one day i did the screw driver trick again while pressing the start button then it started to turn over by the button and it sparked, if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.
i put a new solenoid on it still nothing, i checked to see if the starter button has 12V and it does.
strange thing about is that their are two wires one is black and the other is black and yellow. if you need any other photos please let me know cheers!

here is some photos too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts