Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, how about this idea? Let's have a t-shirt designed for the forum. Perhaps we could get Beartooth's help to get the Vulcan logo on it. What do ya think?

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
I'm game, i hate when i go riding with friends (most on harleys) that when we stop at dealers they always pick up harley shirts of all the different areas we go. (adventure HD, AD Farrow HD etc...) it would be nice if these metric places would do the same!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet...is there someone on this forum who could design one?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I just joined the VN750 forum (On behalf of my wife's new VN750! :) ) and noted that they have an excellent t-shirt in many different variants. I also noted that many of the same membersare there that are here...so there should be some easy way to design/produce it. If all else fails, my wife has used bluecotton.com several times to design shirts.

·
Doc, I need a road trip!
1,398 Posts
I would love that too! Hope that we do get that going, we have plenty of time before spring gets here to get it done. Good idea Val! I would buy a couple for sure too!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I would put my hand in my pocket for a few as well. Would have to be a general design for Kawasaki Cruisers, but if it was specific for the forum it would have to be more general than that, can't forget the pocket rockets now can we.

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
I'm game, i hate when i go riding with friends (most on harleys) that when we stop at dealers they always pick up harley shirts of all the different areas we go. (adventure HD, AD Farrow HD etc...) it would be nice if these metric places would do the same!
Tell me about it!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Big Jim is a bit gunshy on stuff like this. we had plenty of folks say they would buy the calendars that ImpactG worked his rear end off to produce but when the time came to buy, we could only muster 130 orders where you would've figgured 500 would sell

Jim has Forum Ride Tee-shirts available, not really the same

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Big Jim is a bit gunshy on stuff like this. we had plenty of folks say they would buy the calendars that ImpactG worked his rear end off to produce but when the time came to buy, we could only muster 130 orders where you would've figgured 500 would sell

Jim has Forum Ride Tee-shirts available, not really the same
I totally understand where Big Jim is coming from. However, Some people may not have understanding home or work environments in regards to displaying calendars of scantily clad biker babes.

A T shirt OTOH with a Vulcan, Ninja, etc graphic and a BTK logo on the back, a-la HD Dealer T's is alot more do-able for most people.

·
'01 1500 Classic FI
1,163 Posts
<...> my wife has used bluecotton.com several times to design shirts.
Thanks for that link. Will see how it compares with Zazzle. I usually buy t-shirts from brewpubs during my travels *if* I like the design. HD dealers do have tons of t-shirt designs from all of their boteeks while Kawasaki, for the most part, has absolutely nothing.

I would like to design a white on black t-shirt based on some photos that I've taken, but don't have the s/w to do it with. Heard that there'll be an online version of PhotoShop coming although it won't include all of the features.

·
Extreme Gizmologist
2,347 Posts
And some of us not ordering calendars genuinely have no need or use for printed calendars. As a fundraiser, I just click on the paypal donation button and that's it. On the other hand, I wear a t-shirt or polo shirt to work every day. Since starting to ride last year, I've declared that, in addition to company logo'ed t-shirts, t-shirts with any sort of motorcycle reference meet my definition of "business casual".

Does BTK have dealer t-shirts?

I bet the forum pin artwork could be turned into a t-shirt design for a reasonable setup fee and you probably don't need a run of 500 either.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts