Well I am back. I had an overheating problem with my mule 3010. It is now fixed! Here is what I did... I started simple and went more complex. Initial problem mule would overheat. No radiator fan would run and air would accumulate in hard line near thermostat. Step one: checked hard lines for leaks. Found 2 pin holes in hard lines. Solution replaced hard lines and hoses. Step 2: checked radiator for air circulation and leaks. Result removed weed seeds plugging radiator fins replaced radiator cap because original had a bad gasket. Mule was still overheating. Did compression test results were 170 psi for each. This stumped me because I was thinking head gasket but the compression was normal. At this point I used multi meter and checked operation of radiator fan switch it worked ok. Step 3: replace water pump. Nothing seemed wrong with the old pump but what the heck I already had the new one so I replaced it. Still the overheating presisted! Step 4: the last and final step replace the head gaskets. This did it!!!!! Problem solved!!!! No over heating. I did check heads to see if they were in tolerance and not warped. They were less than .001 but close so gaskets are all that were required. Hope this helps some one.