Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hai everyone,
I bought kawasaki ninja 250 on february 2009.
the problem that i have is from the beginning i bought from the dealer is the handle bar is shaking/vibrating when i ride my bike at 80 km/h to 60 km/h. I did some test it at speed 120km/h then i release my hand from handle bar(it's normal or no shaking),suddenly at 80km/h until 60 km/h, the handle bar shaking. after i through 60 km/h,it suddenly normal(no shaking).
I already try check the wheels bearing(front and rear) and handle bar bearing (ref.front fork,etc)and no broken parts, already try to loose an tight the front fork,and nothing broken found.
And i already try another 6 kawasaki ninja 250R, and the they have same problem as me.
does anyone can solve this problem?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well the 250 has really small wheels. I've never found mine to be as smooth as some of the bigger bikes. The road surface, and whether or not its a capped road has alot to do with how it rides. Mine used to shake violently. I loosened up the front triple trees and axle, then shook the front wheel. After making sure the forks and front tire were straight with each other and straight with the frame, I tightened it all up again. This procedure is listed in the 250 manual and should take care of any wobbling if the problem is your forks tweaked slightly in the triple trees. Also checking your fork oil level couldn't hurt either.

Thats all the help I can give you. Hope it works!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.